Friday, September 25, 2009

Hark, A Vagrant

Alright, breaking with form, but: you have to read
Kate Beaton.

This is IT. This is the serious shit. I've been reading this for hours. Here will be the one link, so this doesn't look like one of my one-sided gmail conversations where I send 150 links to three friends while they secretly plot to kill me by cutting my name out of Reply to All. (that's not how they plan to kill me, that's how they ... make plans to kill me).

But let it be known, Kate Beaton's also written a million other (yes, a million) a million other awesomazing cartoons about mermaids, and sailors. also: History, Canada, cats. seen some cats in the piece. Pope JP, Deux, greatest Pope ever. (I'm Catholic, it's true). Literature.

Man. phew. This is it.

2 comments:

  1. I've just killed two hours at Hark, A Vagrant. You and Kate Beaton are completely meant for each other. It's insane. Like, you should get together and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm unlcear how she feels about evil wizards, so like, i withhold. but in everything else, i'm a big fan.

    ReplyDelete